- Available from march to September (both included): please contact us for having a suitable offer
ASK FOR AN OFFER
We start travel from the chosen location with scheduled flight to Olbia. Upon arrival transfer to Tortolì, accommodation and dinner at the hotel for a first approach to local food and wine.
From day 2 to day 7
We plan days at our will, choosing between excursions and sport activities such as horseback riding, mountain biking or diving, as well as personalized wellness and SPA treatments.
Parents will be able to relax and enjoy the beautiful beaches and the crystal-clear sea water, while children will be protagonists of custom-tailored games and fun activities, constantly followed by Martina, kids’ club manager and certified barne-og ungdomsarbeider with experience both in Norwegian kindergartens as well as in international entertainment for children and youth. Nordic-speaking Kids’ club service is available for the whole duration of your stay with caregiving and entertainment program. Suitable for children aged 3-12 years.
The return to social life might be quite hard, so we recommend a relaxing night walk, a goodbye to nature and a good sleep night because the next day is planned to travel back early in the morning.
Breakfast, then transfer from Tortolì to Olbia airport and return flight to the chosen destination.
- Tortolì is the largest town in the province of Ogliastra. The presence of the sea port and proximity to the major airports of Sardinia offer good connections with Italy and Europe. The city is mostly flat and lies in a broad valley overlooking the sea; it is one of the most popular towns of the East coast of Sardinia, characterized by the particular cliffs in red porphyry and the beautiful beaches with white sand and water pure and transparent.
- Ogliastra beaches are adorned with pristine nature and clear blue sea. The quality of the resorts is documented by the opinions of several business experts regarding to cleanliness and the sustainable management of the coastal area. Legambiente and the Italian Touring Club have rewarded Baunei as the best tourist destination in Ogliastra as well as Gulf of Orosei coast and the Baronia. The municipality of Baunei has also been awarded the prestigious accolade of 5 sails, which certifies sustainable management, protection of natural resources and the landscape and ecological and environmentally friendly services.
- With its mild temperatures both in autumn and in spring, in Sardinia will be very pleasant to walk in the nature, but also through the streets of towns and cities; You can enjoy the cultural and natural riches of the territory but also get in countless lively folk festivals and traditional events.
- The kids will love it! Sardinia is a safe, healthy and respectful place for children; with the passion and experience of our qualified assistants, young guests will discover Ogliastra as a world full of adventures. Followed and assisted with attention in many activities designed to satisfy their preferences, the children will be able to express naturally their imagination and creativity. Our Nordic-speaking Kids’ club is totally fun with lots of games and useful activities like creating typical Sardinian decorations and accessories, learning to prepare typical Sardinian malloreddus pasta or pizza and hiking around in the luscious surroundings. For all ages and at any time of the day, there is always something amazing to see or to do, because being children in Sardinia is a real privilege!
Provide children a small backpack with their personal belongings (swimsuit, towel and extra t-shirt, paper tissues, sun protection cream, drinking water bottle etc.) The barneklubb program may include short walks in the morning or in the afternoon.